
Spring is definitely here...I can attest to that because of the allergic reaction I have been having to it. I am so tired of the waterworks and the itchy face, eyes, ears that goes along with it. I was miserable for about a week, but I'm glad to say I'm doing much better now.
On a brighter note, the Spring flowers are gorgeous! Everywhere I look the flowers are in bloom. In fact, I have a couple of plants of my own. Believe it or not the Cyclamen I received for "Administrative Assistant's Day" last year on April 23rd is alive and well and blooming. It has had continuous blooms on it for several months. I also have started a small Daisy plant from a seeds and a little pot that my lovely Haley gave me for my birthday. The pot is about 3 inches high. When the plant gets 3 inches high I will need to repot it. I was so successful with the Cyclamen that I am attempting the Daisy. We'll see how it goes. I planted 10 seeds and so far there are three sprouts! I do believe a small part of my thumb may be turning green...
1 comment:
I do declare! You? Planting seeds? Lets see... You+seeds+dirt= plants & dirty hands! Whoa! Will wonders never cease? lol I'm just sa proud! Be careful though, I understand green thumb is hard to cure. If it spreads to the elbow, you're a goner...;-)
Glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment