
The laundry debaucle is almost over. Yesterday I researched my options and purchased the new set of laundry machines for my home. Yahoo! They will be delivered on Saturday.
When I was very young I got my fill of laundromats and apartment style laundry facilities. I vowed to myself that I wouldn't ever get to that place again if it was within my power not to do so. For many years I have kept that promise to my self. So when the 13 year old machines failed I knew the only option was to replace them.
While setting aside funds and deciding what the best options were I have been doing laundry at my son's house every week. While that is much happier than a laundromat, the inconvenience was not happy for me. My children are very sweet and assure me that it is no trouble at all. And I believe them to a point. It's never "no trouble at all" when someone invades your home and your time with their laundry for the week! But they meant they were happy to oblige and up until now I was happy to let them.
However, I am very happy to say the new machines arrive on Saturday and I will be relieved not to have to cart dirty loads of laundry away from the house and haul the clean clothes back to put away. I may even start the Spring cleaning I've been putting off and wash all the curtains and blankets on Sunday...
4 comments:
Happy soap suds!
I like your new picture.
Oh, thank you! I do too! :)
No men here!!!
LOLOLOLOL
Post a Comment