
We're practicing for the Christmas pageant. I am (thankfully) not the leader so I get more of a chance to notice the kids while we're practicing our singing. Tonight I watched in amazement as my little Haley girl belted out the songs word for word with a natural gusto that came from somewhere deep inside. At one point I think she almost hit a falsetto, but her pitch was perfect! And her delivery was a joy to watch, she was so enthralled with what she was singing. She's the only one that has already memorized the entire CD of songs for the pageant and won herself a solo for sure. I've watched her grow from the tiny little girl with the big brassy off-key voice that was way too loud to this amazing reformation. I was stunned...and thrilled.
Now if we could just get her to sit still once in a while...
2 comments:
Bea-u-ti-ful, bea-u-ti-ful!
Any chance I'll get to hear her while I'm there?
There is a distince possiblity!
Post a Comment