
Whew! That was a very long stretch without my computer. I am very grateful to be up and running again!
I'm back to the basics, Windows and an anti-virus. Slowly the things I love to use all the time will creep back in. For now I'm enjoying the clean slate. Last night I retrieved links to my favorite blogs and sent out a few "I'm back!" emails. One nice thing...my contacts are saved at Yahoo so I didn't have to think about email addresses....whew! The Windows upgrades took awhile, but I didn't mind. I was back in my regular mode of puttering around the house in between computer sessions and reading sessions. The dishes got washed and the clutter put away, order restored after the onslaught of children coming and going. Things are getting set to rights in the computer, too! I downloaded Windows Live Messenger and found it to be upgraded since I last downloaded. It took a minute to recognize everything, but that was sorted as well.
It's good to be home!
2 comments:
Welcome back!
YAY!!! Welcome Back A.L!!
Post a Comment