Tuesday, March 24, 2009

That Murphy!

I believe Murphy is trying to prove some kind of a point. Heaven knows what it might be. I thought my computer, washer and dryer troubles counted for my fair share of the Murphyness going around, but apparently he wasn't finished. While showering on Sunday the shower head came off due to a broken casing or some such nonesense. I know shower heads are not very expensive, but it was dashed inconvenient for it to happen when it did. Luckily I still had a steady stream of water and was able to get the conditioner out of my hair.

With all the other changes happening in my life, I guess I'll just add a shower head to the list of things to take care of.

On a bright note...strawberries are in season and I'm getting my fair share...YUM!

1 comment:

SheGazelle said...

You sure are being targeted unfairly by Murphy!
May Murphy stay far from the strawberry fields so as not to steal that small joy!