I enjoyed a wonderful July 4th this year. We started off with breakfast at Mimi's Cafe on a gift certificate that my son won in a fund raiser. Delish! Then after a restful afternoon (for me)I joined my son and his wife and her family for a barbecue in my son's backyard. Very nice. Since he lives within a mile of Angel Stadium and Disneyland we had our pick of firework displays to enjoy just by walking a few blocks out to the main boulevard. The weather was great and a good time was had by all. I came home to relax and still had my Saturday morning to look forward to. I really enjoyed myself.
I hope your holiday was wonderful too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, I believe this might have been our best 4th yet!!!
AAW, I miss those great firworks down there. I remeber getting up on the roof of the house watching them at Disney. Quiet 4th for us, you got to love it.
Post a Comment