Yahoo! I got my gas bill for last month and it was half of the previous month AND the problem was not solved until the middle of the billing cycle so I'm thinking that the bill for next month will be even better! Yahoo! I can't wait to see what that bill will be. All the inconvenience, the lack of hot water for almost a week, the mud in my driveway, the repairmen roaming about the place, etc...all worth it to see the lower gas bill!
Then I got to thinking about my "communication" bill. The one bill that covers my house phone (yes, I'm still in the dark ages), my internet connection and my long distance service has been continually growing even though I don't make very many long distance calls. So I contacted the company and whoa! Turns out I can get the same long distance service I've been paying $20 for now for $2 as long as I don't mind a ten cents a minute charge when I make a long distance call. Ten cents a minute! I ask you...doesn't that mean a 30 minute phone call would be $3.00???? Plus $2 makes $5. And when am I ever on the phone for 30 minutes???? So, with that changed I believe I will see a much lower communications bill as well.
Man, these people try to gouge you any way they can...well..that's it. I'm taking control. There are some things I can't do much about, but the ones I can do something about are under my scrutiny now. Watch out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are getting veeewy dangerous, aren't you? I love when that happpens!
I think I'll have a look-see at my bills too. Maybe there are new ways to save since last I tried...
I just did the same thing with my auto insurance earlier this week. After adjusting a few items, my bill went down by $22/month!
Post a Comment