In the words of a famous rabbit..."He bidged, he badged, he budged! Today is the day!" I mailed the last credit card payment today. That's it. I'm done with credit cards! It feels soooo good not to have those payments hanging over my head. I can't tell you how many years I have been paying on credit cards. While I am not very different from most people, I still feel a sense of shame at my stupidity. However, that is in the past. I am a smarter, more savvy, less gullible member of society these days. 90 days is NOT the same as cash!
I was counting up today and it has been one year and three months since I started on this journey to get out of credit card debt and I am so happy to be free! I have practically freed up my greatest wealth building tool. Now it is time to roll that snowball over onto the car payment and get rid of that one as quickly as possible. Then on to building up the emergency fund and retirement.
Happy, Happy Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! Now you'll have to borrow Shegazelle's little piggy. he he
When you get that car payed off we must throw a party! YAY!!!!
Hip Hip Hooray! :-D
Congrats A.L.
Thank you all very much!
Post a Comment