It seems most of my family, friends and acquaintances are jumping on the "My Space" bandwagon. I understand the enjoyment it brings to people to connect with one another and express themselves in their own way. I, on the other hand, am content with my blog. This, in essence, is my space. Here is where I write about whatever pops into my head, post poetry that makes me happy and show pictures that express my feelings of adventure. It doesn't reach the same number of people as a "My Space" account does, but then, I am content with less.
Thanks to those of you who check my blog. I hope that once in a while you find something interesting to read on "my space".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Not this gazelle! The racy ads are mostly what turns me off to MySpace.
Besides, I submit that the intellectual content of blogs (at least the ones I read) is superior!
Ditto Shegazelle! MySpace is not for me either.
Thank you both, I feel honored since I notice you come by here often. :)
Alas, I have caved to the masses and currently hold a place on my space. As you said, you are in touch with more people and I cannot abandon the freinds I have made over the years. Their pictures stay in my list of freinds and lets me rest easy that even though we don't talk everyday, they are doing well and the door for communication is always open. Thank you, myspace!
Post a Comment