
There are probably a million restaurants in the Orange County area, but one of our new favorites is the Lazy Dog Cafe. We were celebrating Sara getting a new job (again!) last night so we went to eat at the Stadium Promenade Lazy Dog Cafe in Orange. All I can say is YUM!
I have eaten there three times so far and have not been disappointed. The Bahama chicken in Jerk Sauce was awesome the last time I was there. The Salmon was delectable the time before and last night I opted for the Bleu burger, a great burger topped with Bleu Cheese Butter...scrumptious!
Ryan and Sara usually choose meals and then swap half way through. Sara loves the chicken pesto with hummus so if she doesn't choose it Ryan will order it so they can switch meals halfway through, because Sara always wishes she had ordered the chicken pesto with hummus. Either way, everyone's happy.
Most of all we were happy to be celebrating Sara having a job again. The mortgage business has been crazy and her job situation has too. Let's hope this turns out to be a good job and a permanent situation!
Oh, and by the way...the Lazy Dog has an outdoor seating area where patrons are allowed to have their pets with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment