School is officially out for the summer in my little corner of the world. To me this means fewer days of picking up Timothy and more days of doing whatever it is I need to do after work, even if that is just going home to relax. I leave work at 3pm so there are many hours left in the daylight to take care of lifes necessities and still have some time to take it easy. The days are mild and beautiful right now even though I know it won't be long before we feel the scorching heat of deep summer.
I picked Tim up afer school for the last time on Tuesday and we went to celebrate, him with a triple thick large chocolate shake and me with a vanilla ice cream cone (you can't beat McDonalds price if you don't mind soft serve). I will still pick him up from time to time but I won't be on a tight schedule to meet a bus. And no homework! Whoo Hoo!
It feels great to be home early and I know Tim is enjoying the relaxing, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment