Sunday, September 20, 2009

He's Back!


After a 6 month hiatus, Ryan began singing in church again today. He was nervous and excited it being a new place, new rules, new people to sing with, etc. Those of you that sing in church know the drill. However, he went to practice at 2:30 for a 5pm Youth Service and I got word that he did well. A note from a 'unbiased' member of the audience stated "I haven't heard my hubby sing in a long time. He's baaaaaaack!" I only wish I could have been there. I know I would have been crying and embarrassed him all to pieces, but I would have loved to hear him again after so long. I know I will soon.

It's not just that he is my son. It's because he gives it everything he's got and sings with such annointing, something I believe is inherent in our family if we put our lives in God's hands. I trust his heart, it's in the right place and God is blessing him and blessing us through him.

It was a special youth service and they were told to "dress like the 80's" which explains the attached photo. Another note from that unbiased audience member said "Youth Service was awesome!" I can't wait until tomorrow night to hear all about it!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Would've loved to have heard him!