
Did the groundhog see his shadow? And what does that mean? I can never remember...more winter...less winter...some winter???? It's 80 degrees here, for heaven's sake...we've barely had winter. The weather here changes so much that I keep a stack of blankets in my bedroom so that I can add and remove as necessary...you never know from one day to the next what you're going to need. It was so warm today that the children were out playing until way after dark, but by Thursday they are predicting rain. I have three robes to wear at night, lightweight, medium and fuzzy warm. It's like a revolving door deciding which, if any, I'm going to need to sit around the house in the evening. For a few weeks at Christmas I actually needed a heater to go with my fuzzy robe...the next week I had the fan out and the doors and windows open to cool off. I give up....I hope the groundhog knows what he's doing....
No comments:
Post a Comment