Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shake, Rattle & Roll

Wow! What a ride...the flu bug bit me Sunday afternoon and it was not fun. Don't you hate that feeling when you're laying in bed and all of a sudden you feel a chill roll over your body? I've had chills to the point where I could not stop my teeth from chattering so when I start to feel the chill...it sends a chill of a different kind right up my spine. I was shaking like a leaf, trying to control the chill factor and began to realize the achiness was present as well, and the headache...oh man...the flu.....

Since my brother is still recovering from the West Nile virus we were all worried that I was headed for the same deal, but thank the good Lord it was only the 24 hour variety and as of today I am feeling almost up to par. What a bumpy ride that was!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crossing fingers to thwart off germs... ;-) Glad to know your gonna be ok! I don't know if my heart could take another scar...
Take good care of my big sister!