Sunday, November 18, 2007

Literary License

Today I searched the world wide web briefly for a definition of "Literary License". I say briefly because my search didn't turn up anything useful and in my opinion literary license just sort of means that you can write what you want without any restrictions...so...who really cares what the definition might be? That's the point, isn't it? In a story animals can take on the personalities of people, quotes can be loosely translated to fit the occasion and an opinion can be stated as the "gospel" truth. And, as my dear brother-in-law would say, there you have it. The premise for my blog. It is my privilege to relate life as I see it. I hope you enjoy it and come back for more. It's a pretty good life filled with love and laughter. Not all of it is joyous, but we'll leave that alone....I only have time for the good stuff.

Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen